Tuesday, July 9, 2013

MODEL WANNABE @_@





Aloha kamu-kamu
being a mom owez scared me actually,  coz i know that i would think a lots of thing, i might think out of a bigger box that is actually not good or even cool. worst i would think further like how i want to handle my doter when she's 12years old meet boys,  spending her tyme n want to be alone in her own room, what i should do wen my doter want to go hang-out with her own fren witout me n worst she wants to wear make-up, how i want to react if i found my doter writing a diary n all she can tell is about boys-boys-boys @_@ arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, headache!!!!! 




When i look at my doter now, she draw a sour smile in my face, still 1year n 9month but oready know how to wear higheels n pose infront of the camera, double arghhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Some would say its normal but for me its to early, it not like im not happy dat she do things beyond her age but why want to grow up faster???? mummy still want to smell ur bau masam-masam T_T




The title above seems like sooo terlari dari isi but there is a reason for that, here proof i give u:-




















T_T


























Why want to grow-up faster melody????




























 look she know how to wear the heels, not even wrong like left foot wear right heel n so on.










 @_@










ini yang nda buli tahan ni, siap pose badan patah-patah lagi T_T


























n last but not least












































MODEL WANNABE @_@










Ok, bai.




No comments:

Post a Comment