Friday, July 12, 2013

HAUNTED SONG




Today i felt sooo gueeeeeee romanticly i gez [ewwww] maybe because rite now im listening to coldplay yellow song, because of this song im attached to u, because of this song i become ur girl then ur wife, i must say this song is haunted. i remember one fine day i was Friendster-walking n bump into ur profail, we've been fren but juz as casual fren in FS not more than dat as i remember, yes we do Xchange number but i remember how cold my respond everytyme u sms me n called me [hello u owez called n sms me in middle of nite wen a normal people sleep]. On dat tyme i was heartbroken n ready to killed myself [Astagafirullahalazim, ampunkan dosa ku] coz i was so in luv wit this young man who is not appreciate me n my luv [ewwwww again] i was not into this kind of meeting a new fren neither try to find a new BF [yeahh rite as if finding a new BF is easy as 123]. Then on wednesday morning [how amazing i can remeber the day] i decide dat i need a good rest [padahal i wasss sooo bosan with my work n working enviroment] n stalk my ex [how memalukan] then i click ur profile this song appear [remember that fs have this application where u can choose a song to be played wen people click to ur page] n suddenly i have a weird feeling n i watch ur picture n i gez i hear a voice saying into my ear [read INTO MY EAR] that this is the man who will be the rest of ur life, i was like hell no, denying to unknown voice [is it called Deja-vu?] coz wen i look at ur picture i can say that we are not in the same space of life, u r like sooooooooo rock i must say n me...ermmmm i love rock song but i dont think that i have ever had a relationship wit sumone like u n to be honest u r not even in my list of MAN OF MY LIFE CRITERIA [sorry bah ^_^].




this picture will owez paste in my mind n my heart, dis picture + wit the haunted song =  me being ur wife rite now




this is u






 u





u









n look at me




 me





 me





me









look how different we both are, but this is wat we called jodoh kan, asam d darat ikan d laut dalam periuk betemu juga [i have a feeling dat my peribahasa are tebalik]




we manage to be together [read MANAGE @_@]






















we been ups n down, we fight a lots, we laugh a lots n we face the most difficult drama in our life but we show them n we prove to them that we r not playing around n we are born to be each other










then we decide dat we shud put knot to our relationship




 E-day





nikah









Then we receive a beautiful gift from Allah










n now here we are











we been thru everything, we've laugh, we scream to each other, we cried, we wont speak to each other, we do crazy things but still manage to be together n manage to be stand still strong coz we know that no matter what, we know that we are magnet that would stick to each other no matter how people try to separate us.


MAGNET




U R SOUTH N IM NORTH




NO MATTER WHERE WE GO, WHO WE MEET, WHAT WE DO, WE WILL OWEZ COME BACK TO EACH OTHER




COZ




ONLY SOUTH N NORTH CAN STICK TO EACH OTHER NO MATTER WHAT.






THE HAUNTED SONG


COLDPLAY - YELLOW

Look at the starsLook how they shine for youAnd everything you doYeah, they were all yellow

I came alongI wrote a song for youAnd all the things you doAnd it was called 'Yellow'

So then I took my timeOh what a thing to've doneAnd it was all yellow

Your skin, oh yeah, your skin and bonesTurn into something beautifulD'you know? You know I love you soYou know I love you so

I swam acrossI jumped across for youOh what a thing to do'Cause you were all yellow


I drew a lineI drew a line for youOh what a thing to doAnd it was all yellow

Your skin, oh yeah, your skin and bonesTurn into something beautifulD'you know? For you I bleed myself dryFor you I bleed myself dry

It's trueLook how they shine for youLook how they shine for youLook how they shine for

Look how they shine for youLook how they shine for youLook how they shine

Look at the starsLook how they shine for youAnd all the things that you do





OH I LOVE U SO,  LOVE U SO MUCH ZAIDI





No comments:

Post a Comment